Home > Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio > Working with Visual Studio 2010 – Part 11

Working with Visual Studio 2010 – Part 11

This is the final part of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:

In the last part of the series I show how to track the progress of your team using the new SharePoint Dashboards and the SQL Server Reporting Services that are part of the Team Foundation Server 2010 installation.

Download Video

I hope this video series was of any help to anybody interested in learning about Visual Studio 2010, TFS 2010 and Team Build 2010. The series end here mostly because I have already shown most of what I wanted to show and also because Visual Studio 2010 RC is around the corner and I don’t want to mix stuff of Beta 2 with RC.

If there’s anything you’d like to see (or not to see anymore) on this blog please let me know, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Julio

About these ads
  1. uminhhieu
    January 17, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Thank you for this series.This series is very great!.I want to see more and more about Visual Studio 2010 and TFS 2010.Anything else you want to show :D.Thanks you again !.

2. uminhhieu
    February 5, 2010 at 4:11 am

Julio , can you explain to me about the concept ‘Continuous Integration’ with TFS and give me some tutorial about it ?

3. Julio Casal
    February 5, 2010 at 9:47 pm

This Wikipedia page gives a good explanation of what Continuous Integration is:

For a tutorial with TFS 2010 check here:

Julio

4. uminhhieu
    February 6, 2010 at 4:06 am

Yeah, thank you for your reply.I plan to do a project with TFS so can I ask you when I have some problem with my project ? And if you have time, can you instruct me to do this project ?
    UMH.

5. Rosie
    November 24, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Julio i need to implement TFS but using CMMI do you have any videos about that?

Thanks

6. November 24, 2010 at 4:51 pm

I’m sorry Rosie, I don’t :(

7. Rosie
    November 24, 2010 at 5:03 pm

8. October 27, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Thank you that is a very useful tutorial…Keep up the good work

9. February 22, 2012 at 5:56 pm

HI, wonderfull tutorial. Is there any similar one for using MSF CMMI template, thanks

1. No trackbacks yet.