This is the final part of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:
- Part 1 – Creating the Team Project
- Part 2 – Creating the User Stories
- Part 3 – Adding Users to Team Projects
- Part 4 – Planning the Iteration
- Part 5 – Test Driven Development
- Part 6 – Test Driven Development (continued)
- Part 7 – Creating a WPF application
- Part 8 – Creating Test Cases and Bugs
- Part 9 – Fixing and Closing Bugs
- Part 10 – Creating the Continuous Integration Build
In the last part of the series I show how to track the progress of your team using the new SharePoint Dashboards and the SQL Server Reporting Services that are part of the Team Foundation Server 2010 installation.
I hope this video series was of any help to anybody interested in learning about Visual Studio 2010, TFS 2010 and Team Build 2010. The series end here mostly because I have already shown most of what I wanted to show and also because Visual Studio 2010 RC is around the corner and I don’t want to mix stuff of Beta 2 with RC.
If there’s anything you’d like to see (or not to see anymore) on this blog please let me know, feedback is greatly appreciated!