This is part 6 of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:
- Part 1 – Creating the Team Project
- Part 2 – Creating the User Stories
- Part 3 – Adding Users to Team Projects
- Part 4 – Planning the Iteration
- Part 5 – Test Driven Development
In part 6 I continue doing some Test Driven to actually make our unit test go to the green state. I also show some quick ADO.NET Entity Framework use and finally how to check-in your code to Team Foundation Server while associating that check-in with the developer task.
Hope you like it!