This is part 8 of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:
- Part 1 – Creating the Team Project
- Part 2 – Creating the User Stories
- Part 3 – Adding Users to Team Projects
- Part 4 – Planning the Iteration
- Part 5 – Test Driven Development
- Part 6 – Test Driven Development (continued)
- Part 7 – Creating a WPF application
In part 8 I create and execute a test case and also record a bug using Test and Lab Manager, which is part of the Visual Studio 2010 suite of products. You can see how to include a screenshot, a video and more relevant information from the test result into the bug, which will in turn be very useful information for the developer.
Next video will be about fixing this bug. See you then!