This is part 7 of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:
- Part 1 – Creating the Team Project
- Part 2 – Creating the User Stories
- Part 3 – Adding Users to Team Projects
- Part 4 – Planning the Iteration
- Part 5 – Test Driven Development
- Part 6 – Test Driven Development (continued)
In part 7 I create the user interface for the Book Store application. I show how to create a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application that can take advantage of the Visual Studio Data Sources window and Data Binding. Finally I check in the new project associating it with the developer task.
I intentionally introduced a bug while creating this user interface. Can you find it? Well, if you can’t, we’ll work on it as we switch to the tester’s role in the next video!