This is part 7 of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:
- Part 1 – Creating the Team Project
- Part 2 – Creating the User Stories
- Part 3 – Adding Users to Team Projects
- Part 4 – Planning the Iteration
- Part 5 – Test Driven Development
- Part 6 – Test Driven Development (continued)
In part 7 I create the user interface for the Book Store application. I show how to create a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application that can take advantage of the Visual Studio Data Sources window and Data Binding. Finally I check in the new project associating it with the developer task.
I intentionally introduced a bug while creating this user interface. Can you find it? Well, if you can’t, we’ll work on it as we switch to the tester’s role in the next video!
perfect! thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! downloading all the videos in the series!
I’m glad to help!