This is part 9 of my Working with Visual Studio 2010 video series. So far we have covered these topics in previous parts:
- Part 1 – Creating the Team Project
- Part 2 – Creating the User Stories
- Part 3 – Adding Users to Team Projects
- Part 4 – Planning the Iteration
- Part 5 – Test Driven Development
- Part 6 – Test Driven Development (continued)
- Part 7 – Creating a WPF application
- Part 8 – Creating Test Cases and Bugs
In part 9 I show how to fix the bug reported by the tester in VS 2010, how the tester can verify the bug fix in Test and Lab Manager and finally how to close the bug.
Hope you like it. See you in next video!