Website Moodys Northwest Consulting
Moodys Northwest Consulting is a local firm developing new products and applications that push the boundaries of innovative design. This position will be responsible for the development of cloud-hosted applications and managed services for a major healthcare client in Washington.
· Design and implement highly scalable, API driven, observable services.
· Proactively identify and implement process improvements for the way we write, review, test, deploy, and monitor code
· Maintain a high degree of ownership and transparency.
· Champion engineering best-practices, tooling, efficiency, and continuous improvement
· Proactively identify technical/architectural improvements
· Automate unit and integration tests within a CI/CD pipeline
· 2-5 years of experience with cloud-hosted applications and managed services (Azure)
· Experience designing RESTful APIs and application of API standards.
· Experience in .NET Framework, C#
· Knowledge in Event-Based Micro Services/architecture
· Strong knowledge in MS Dynamics development, configuration, and integration work
· Expertise with CI/CD tools to automate building, testing and deployment of the platform and to manage the infrastructure
· Familiarity with recommendation and search to personalize the experience for millions of users across a million items
· Experience with MS Dynamics
· Nice to have experience with orchestration technologies (Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc..)
· Experience writing and deploying containerized .NET Core or Java applications
· Experience within a healthcare environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org