When software developers start collaborating in a project one of the main things to address is how to prevent build and test breaks. Here is where Continuous Integration (CI) shines and one tool that enables it and that has worked for me fairly well in the past is Azure Pipelines.
I just published a tutorial on how to enable CI with Azure Pipelines:
The tutorial will teach you:
- How to enable continuous integration (CI) with Azure Pipelines
- What is a YAML based pipeline and why use it
- How to create a pipeline that runs on any change to your GitHub repo
- How diagnose and fix issues detected by the pipeline
- How to report the status of the pipeline on GitHub